Do you have a data set you're working with?
Yes this is possible using dashboards and actions. You will just need a country field in your dataset and you should be good. This is a pretty standard "Actions" scenario so please check out the videos we have on our site and they should point you towards the right direction.
Hi Ken. I have done an example data set in the link below. It is an excel file when 3 sheets in it. Each sheet is named after a particular country. I want to be able to link each sheet/country with the relevant country in the world map (so when you click on that country a resultant line graph will appear). Is this possible? Thanks.
Steps to do this:
- change Sheet dimension to a country
- create a new sheet
- Double click on Sheet to add to sheet
- Change graph to Map (via Marks card)
- Change Sheet mark to Color (via Marks card)
- Create new dashboard
- Drag Sheet2 (the map) to the dashboard
- Drag Sheet1 (the line chart) to the dashboard (under Sheet2)
- Stay on the dashboard, click on Sheet2, on the container menu click on "Use as Filter"
- Test functionality
world map CM.twbx 129.8 KB
Hi, just following up to see if we have adequately addressed your question. If so, could you please mark one of the responses as the correct answer? If not, please let us know how else we can help. Thanks!