2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2018 8:31 AM by Jyothi Hegde

Help with Rate Calculation

Jyothi Hegde

Hello everyone,

I have 2 calculated fields, total_count and Rate(Yes_count / Total_count * 100). I would like to display the total_count and the rate in the report but it's not working. The below image shows the total count. It gives multiple rows of data when I add rate.

Thanks,

Jyothi

• 1. Re: Help with Rate Calculation
          Jim Dehner

Hi

I would have to see the data but your "Total Count" is in the data - so each record has a value for the dimension

if you want the total of "Total Count" suggest you use an LOD      {fixed: sum([total count])} - it will give you the total count of all the records in the dataset

you may need to play with the formula if you want the total by ssome other dimension like date

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Help with Rate Calculation
            Jyothi Hegde

Thanks Jim. But I am looking for help with the Rate calculation based on Total_count and Yes_count (already calculated). I have the formula but not able to display it next to the Total_count.