1) Check whether both the sheets are in the same container - if not add them in the same container
2) Check if both the view are entire view or not - if not change it to entire view
3) Check all the actions are in correct place or not
If all the checks are passed then you will be able to get the same interactivity as like the public Dashboard
Hope this helps kindly mark this answer as correct or helpful so that it will help others
Two things you need to check
• First of all you need to use vertical container and bring your state and city worksheets in the container. Done forget to hide the title of the sheets.
• Most important part is setting the dashboard action. Check individual actions which has been created in the original dashboard and try to replicate the same as it is in yours.
If you're able to do above mentioned activities then you can achieve. Else share your workbook so that we can fix.
Hi everybody! I attach the file. I try with colombia.
I review the actions and for me are okey. I think that I have the problem to apply the filters: 'marky marks' and 'states in view'. I can't hide a chart when select the other one.
drill down mapas.twb 1.3 MB
Kindly attach the file in .twbx format.