4                  40

5                   60

6                100

7                   15

8                    68

9                   150

10                   125

11                   50

then issue is i want consider the each record date diff is grater than 20 days then show one and below 20 days is one color

Suppose here project 3,4,6,5,are the date difference is grater than 20 i want split that project like project 6 has date difference is 100 days i want show in 100 below 20 is one color and above 20 is one color like

that which records has >20 that records i want split to below 20 one color and above 20 one color

Thanks In advance

• 1. Re: Split days
          Jan van Roozendaal

Hey,

You can perform conditional formatting based on your DATEDIFF() calculation.

Assuming you have created a calculated field to compute the date differences:

1.png

You can create another calculated field to specify two outcomes: one where your date difference is lower than 20, and one where it is equal or higher than 20.

2.png

Place that field onto the Color shelf on the Marks card and your date difference results will be formatted by one of two colors depending on the value. You might have to change the colors to your liking.

3.png

(I used my own dummy data to test it, don't worry that it doesn't match your example.)

Kind regards,

Jan

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Split days
            sada.ambati

Hi Jan,

Thanks for quick reply

But i need split the project 1 and 3 also 

project 1 has 59 days under 59 < 20 days is green and >20 is red like that i need graph

• 3. Re: Split days
              Jan van Roozendaal

Continuing from my example, if you were to place the calculated field "Date Diff Color" onto Filter, you could 'split' your projects by keeping only 'green' or 'red' projects, if I undestand you correctly.

For instance, you could filter on 'Green', then duplicate the sheet, and adjust the filter to 'Red' on the duplicated sheet. Then you can create two graphs where 'green' and 'red' projects are split.