This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I have seen a similar post having disk-space issue
- Create a new live connection to the data source.
- From the worksheet, right-click the data source and select Extract.
- When I go worksheet, Data -> (My data source) -> Extract DataIt runs for a while then a message box "Reconnect to (my data source)?" pop up, then when I click "Yes", the ori message box pop up which is the "Unable to extract data" message.When I repeat the steps and click "No" this time, the message box below pop up.
- Empty the Windows TEMP folder (default location: C:\TEMP).
- Limit the size of the extract.
- Use Tableau Desktop on a 64-bit computer.
- Close other applications that you are not actively using.
Please mark the answer as HELPFUL & CORRECT if it really helped you so that it can help others as well.
Find the original post here --->Unable to create extract