1 of 1 people found this helpful
See the attached. I got the paging parameter working here with a new calculated field:
if [Page Num Parameter]=[Page #] then 'show' else 'hide' end
I then replaced your page filter for each view with this one and then place the parameter in the dashboard.
Hello Patrick, thank you for the response.
The most difficult part of this was dealing with a non-constant page count. To be honest this is the best solution I have seen to set the page number as an type-in.
The only issue left is that the end user could type any number for the page number, but I consider that minor and something they can deal with since all of the information is there.