1 of 1 people found this helpful
This is because You Have Kept a Second Dimension in the view and then Unchecked Header in View, but it would Still Show in Underlying data. So Do This:
- Take out your Combined Field From The View
- Create a New Calculation INDEX Like this. It would automatically go under Measures, Right Click on INDEX Field and Convert to Discrete.
- Now drag INDEX field to Rows so that it is your First Pill on Rows. Now you will get Duplicate Effect and would see Customer name getting Repeated
- Uncheck Show Header from INDEX field in Rows
- Now when you will view data, you won't find second column in data, but you may have INDEX Column. I hope that will not bite
If It Helps, Pl mark it Helpful and CORRECT to Close Thread
Thanks Deepak. This works like a charm.