0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2018 9:08 AM by Riaz Khan

Getting cumulative numbers by weekday and product

Riaz Khan

Hello all,

Got an issue, and not sure if LOD can fix or not? If it can, I couldn't figure out which one to use; FIXED, INCLUDE or EXCLUDE

Basically I have some products that are listed by weekday. I need the cumulative qty by product by day

For example in my workbook Sun AP is 1. Mon AP is 224 the way I have done it, it is cumulative for everything up to that point.

If you filter by LOB_id and JUST select AP the true numbers are there. Sun is 1.4, Mon 6.3 etc.

That is what I need to show when unfiltered. I need the cumulative sum of each product by day.

So if product 1 sells 5 units on Sunday, and then Monday sells 10, then on that Monday it should say 15 as the cumulative number.

If product 2 sells 10 units on Sunday and then Monday sells 20, then on the Monday it should say 30.

Like this:

Day of Week LOB CW DN CW FCST

Sun Product 1 5 5

Sun Product 2 10 10

Mon Product 1 15 15

Mon Product 2 30 30

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 10.54.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-18 at 10.58.10 AM.png

I would like the same thing to happen to CW FCST bin, the numbers will be different but same concept.

Thanks in advance!