1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 1, 2018 12:58 PM by Patrick A Van Der Hyde

Replicate the matched data with Null Data

Ganesh Vijay Kumar

Hello Experts,

I am trying to create a calculation and stuck in between. Hope any one could guide me to arrive at the desired results.

Below are list of data source I am using:

1) Primary Data Source: Below is the screen shot for your reference.

Primary Datasource.PNG

Under Requested week 201826: Snapshot week 201822 and 201823 are missing.

Under Requested week 201825: Snapshot week 201822 is missing.

Since I am doing all the calculations at row level. I cannot afford to have missing data. Hence I create an additional data source for all the missing weeks and did a cross data base join.

2) Missing weeks Data source : Below is the screen shot for your reference.

Missing Weeks.png

Post joining the data I have all the missing columns in the data.

To identify the part type I blend my primary data source to another data source named Part Type Details.

3) Part Type Details:

Part Type Details.PNG

Everything goes well. But I see NULL for the missing weeks and I hit a roadblock to get the desired results.

Final Data.png

As I mentioned earlier I am doing a row level calculation using Table Calculations. Is there any function we could write to Show MTS even in Missing weeks, I have just highlighted week 201822 and 201823 for your reference.

In any of the snapshot weeks if we have MTS could we replicate the same where we have NULL. All I need is MTS in the entire "Part type" column.

I have attached the TWBX file for your reference. And help solving this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ganesh