1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 13, 2018 9:00 PM by Ritesh Bisht

Training/classes

Tim Cady

I'm looking for some feedback regarding the 1st party training that Tableau offers virtually, Desktop 1, 2, 3 and Visual Analytics specifically.

My organization has recently implemented Tableau as an enterprise-wide solution and we have users in various stages of maturity and skill. I'm hoping to better understand what each class offers in more detail than registration page offers.

Your help is appreciated.

• 1. Re: Training/classes
          Ritesh Bisht

Hi Tim,

I took advanced training from Tableau but it was long time back. Earlier it was divided into two types of trainings , now it looks like they have changed it to as below

I can tell you about  Desktop III: Advanced

I opted for a  5 days course where you will explore more technical features.

You will have hands on exercises  (which is good to have)

Also, you will get step by step solutions to the problems.

You will get a comprehensive pdf of solutions to the classroom problems. (+ You will get Tableau notes as well )

I took the advanced course long time back , there can be some changes . (I had intermediate knowledge of Tableau so I opted for the same)

Classes will be good but fast

Desktop I: Fundamentals

Desktop II: Intermediate

Expand your knowledge and distinguish yourself as a Tableau power user. Structured for those who have a solid foundation with Tableau, this course will help you take it to the next level.

IN-PERSON | LIVE VIRTUAL | COURSE DETAILS

Desktop I & II: Accelerated

A 3-day course that consolidates Desktop I and Desktop II into an intensive course aimed to get you ramped on Tableau Desktop faster than ever.

IN-PERSON | COURSE DETAILS

Desktop III: Advanced

Explore Tableau Desktop’s more technical features and dig deeper into your data. You’ll learn advanced uses for calculations and chart techniques that create innovative analysis and dashboards.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Kindly mark it as CORRECT / HELPFUL as well if it really helped you so that it can help others