1 of 1 people found this helpful
Create a pie chart with TopCategoryAUM and AUM
go to quick table calculation , select desired calculation which you need.
I hope that's helpful
Can you attach the excel/csv file of this data?
Here is the brief information with the sample Phones data.
- Rank has to be generated based upon the Product Subcategory and Product Name for each Product Category
- Rank Parameters: Now I have two Rank parameters
- TopN: Contains drop-down values of 1,2,3,4,5,6
- NextN: Contains drop-down values of 1,2,3,4,5,6
- TopCategroy: Now what I want to achieve is when I select 2 from TopN parameter Topcategorycalculated column should give me the string output as Top 2 Products with SUM of the price for the first 2 products and when I select 4 from the NextN parameter Topcategorycalculated column should give me the string output as Next 2 to 4 Products with SUM of the Price for 3rd and 4th products.
- Ultimately I want to show them in a PIE chat just like the below image.
Product Category Product Subcategory Product Name Price SmartPhones Apple Apple S10 $ 100 SmartPhones Samsung Samsung s7 Edge $ 200 SmartPhones Nokia Nokia 5120 $ 300 SmartPhones Nokia Nokia 9 $ 400 SmartPhones Sony Sony Xperia $ 500 SmartPhones Motorolla Moto Rock $ 600 Laptops Acer Acer Aspire R $ 700 Laptops Acer Acer Alpha $ 800 Laptops HP HP Specter $ 900 Laptops HP HP ENVY $ 1,000 Laptops Dell Dell Inspiron $ 1,100 Laptops Lenovo Lenovo Flex $ 1,200
I worked with many BI tools like Tibco Spotfire, Qlik , MicroSoft Power BI. I have acheived the same result with in no time. Since I am into this tool form last 2 days unfortunately I could not crack it.
Your help will be much appreciated.