1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 8, 2018 8:10 AM by Jim Dehner

Grand total

Lakshmi Palisetty

Hi All,

As per attached .twbx, I am calculating OPI% value as below formula.

Formula: OPI % -- (OPI/(Current Order Amount-OPI))*100

If you open attached .twbx and see Grand Total Row, for all the measures Grand Total working fine. But, coming to OPI% Column at Grand Total Level, It's showing 19,795 which is Total of OPI% values which calculated on all the rows using above formula. But as per business requirement I am expecting this Grand Total level OPI% value also same like above formula. I mean (OPI=183886, Current Order Amount=4197466)

(183886/(4197466-183886))*100 i.e 4.58 But as I said, in current .twbx it's showing 19,795 which is Sum of OPI% column values by using above formula.

Can anyone help me how to get OPI% as 4.58% at Grand Total level.

As a work around, I am planning to add SummarySheet for each measure in different sheets instead of Grand Total and use them for this calculation. But, I am not sure whether this will workout or not? If yes, how to do implement this? OR if this is not good idea, you can give other solution to resolve this.

Please help me and Thank you in advance for your support and help.

Thanks,

• 1. Re: Grand total
          Jim Dehner

Good morning

see the attached

the issue is with the calculation

it should be

and will return this -see last column

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.