The only thing I can think of is the security .
It can happen if you are not suppose to see the rows , see --->Create a User Filter and Secure it for Publishing
If you delete that workbook from the server and make a new one without User level security then you can see the secured rows again.
This may be not your case but my story is somewhat fitting in your movie .....
Thank you, I didn't even know this feature existed!
Unfortunately it doesn't look like that is set up anywhere on my reports and deleting the workbook and reloading didn't help either. Right now I'm thinking the service account we use to connect to the database server on tableau server might have some permission issues and I have asked the DB team to look into it.
Abhinav Bisht says hi! (We work together).
Pay my regards to Mr Abhinav (we also worked together in the college ) & I hope your issue will get resolved
Yes ,something to do with security / permissions at Server level.