1 of 1 people found this helpful
For some reason I cannot load your twbx, but here goes on the answer.
1. Create a parameter called something like Start Date and make it a Date type with a Range of values.
- Click on the Set From Field button and choose your date field.
- Set the lower bound that you would like to use on dates. I usually leave this alone.
- Uncheck the upper limit so that you are not stuck at today's date.
2. Repeat this to create a parameter called End Date
3. Create a calculated field called something like FilterDateRange
- [YourDateField]>=[Start Date] AND [YourDateField]<=[End Date]
4. Place this FilterDateRange field on the Filter Shelf and set it to TRUE
5. Show the two parameters on your sheet or dashboard and when you change the dates, the data will filter accordingly.
Thanks for your help.
After a bit of a fidel I have applied your logic and got it to work with just one parameter !