I'm not sure why it happens, you may want to submit a support ticket.
In the interim, made a few adjustments that seemed to help.
I changed the font to Arial which seemed to center better.
With respect to the box size, I put a calculated field which was just "MAX(1)"
on the Size shelf and that seemed to give some extra room to adjust.
I adjusted it to a particular spot, which though looking off on the
worksheet, looked better on the dashboard.
I put it up on Public, will delete when through:
273740size.twbx 781.6 KB
This is great! Thanks so much Swaroop. I did not know about the font issue nor did I know about putting this type of calculated field on the size shelf. Both great tips which I will use in the future. I have downloaded the updated workbook and saved it to my account. Many, many thanks!
Glad it helped.
I have removed it from my public space.
All the best.