This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Does the below and attached help? The below and attached is from the AWS and Tableau Quick Start Guide:
- For a cluster-based deployment, you need a user-based server license (which covers all authorized users of Tableau Server) or a core-based server license (with a minimum of 16 cores).
- Cluster architecture – Installs Tableau Server on at least three Amazon EC2 m4.4xlarge instances running Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, CentOS 7 x86_64 HVM, or Ubuntu Server 16.04-LTS-HVM. All nodes in the cluster run the same operating system. This option builds a new AWS environment consisting of the VPC, subnets, NAT gateways, security groups, bastion host (on an Amazon EC2 t2.micro instance), and other infrastructure components, and then deploys Tableau Server into that new or existing VPC. Optionally, you can use an SSL certificate with this stack for enhanced security. We provide the following deployment options for this scenario:
- – Deploy Tableau Server on Microsoft Windows Server into a new VPC
- – Deploy Tableau Server on Microsoft Windows Server into an existingVPC
- – Deploy Tableau Server on CentOS or Ubuntu Server into a new VPC
- – Deploy Tableau Server on CentOS or Ubuntu Server into an existing VPCAll deployment options automatically install the latest version of Tableau Server.