2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2018 1:52 PM by Scott Schmeling

Use a date based on a Measure Name

Scott Schmeling

Hi,

I will upload something later tonight but seeing if anyone has a quick answer.  I have a SQL Query which is pulling in the following information:

Client #     Location     Internal Referral Date     External Referral Date     Enrollment Date     Graduation Date     Class Date

I am creating a snapshot dashboard- to show what each of the numbers are for a specific month.

Basically I am using some form of LOD to get the counts:

{Fixed(Datepart('month', [Internal Referral Date])), (Datepart('month', [Internal Referral Date])), [Location]: CountD([Client #])}  For internal Referral counts

{Fixed(Datepart('month', [External Referral Date])), (Datepart('month', [External Referral Date])), [Location]: CountD([Client #])} For External Referral Counts

And so on and So on.

I want to create a table for the dashboard which shows:

Header 1Header 2
      Internal Referrals75
      External Referrals205
      Enrollments43
      Graduations10
      Classes37

So I need to find a way to tell it:

If Measure Name = "Internal Referrals" Then [Internal Referral Date]

ElseIf Measure Name = "External Referrals" Then [External Referral Date]

Then I will set that equal to a parameter so I can select the month that the dashboard is showing.

I know you can't use Measure name as part of the formula.  Any Suggestions on how to do this?

As I said I will post a workbook tonight for it, but have to create one as the data I am using is HIPAA compliant.

Thanks,