1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 13, 2018 12:19 PM by Jeevan Krishna

Dashboard y uniones con un LINK

Zulay Martinez

Buenas Tardes,

Quien me podría ayudar tengo varios Dashboard que presento en mi área de trabajo de diferentes temas, y quisiera realizar un DASHBOARD con los títulos es lista o la imagen de cada uno y al darle click me envié al servidor y pueda verlos e interacturar dependiendo al click que le di.

No se si me explico...por favor

gracias.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon,

Who could help me I have several Dashboards that I present in my work area of different topics, and I would like to make a DASHBOARD with the titles is ready or the image of each one and when I clicked I sent it to the server and could see them and interact depending on the click what I gave him

I do not know if I explain myself ... please

• 1. Re: Dashboard y uniones con un LINK
          Jeevan Krishna

Hi Zulay,

I do not have any images to show you . We at our work place also have created a dashboard which will be used as a gate portal.

These are the steps we follow:

1. Create an excel or Google Sheet/Excel Online with your dashboard names and tableau server links. Better to use Google Sheet/ Excel Online as it is easy to add or remove dashboards and links based on new dashboards created at your organisation.

2. Use this data to create a dashboard using the links field in URL actions. - URL Actions

Hope this helps