1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. Add proper title with some color
2. Add sheet background
3.Add filters in top right side
4. use same font in dashboard sheets
5.hide unwanted headers in sheet
what are the best filter types to add?
also best font and colour to use?
1. Use uppercase for titles
2. Always make use of tooltip, you can make things more interactive by giving more information than needed on the tooltip.
3. Don't show sales type when you are already distinguishing it on the color tab, it makes it as a useless information.
4. Rename the dimensions in upper case.
5. If possible provide action filter so that user can always drill down to the salesperson.
dashboard.twbx 40.3 KB