2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2018 7:19 AM by meenu choudhary

Unique data set

Claudio Yañez

Hello everyone!,

Speaking my poor English I have a query that is breaking my head with a database.

I have three data columns, which consist of an Identifier, a classification and a column with 1 and 0, it looks like this:

IdentifierClassificationValidated

A

123456B1
      123456C1
      123456D1

What I need is if you can guide me with a formula so that the identifier meets a condition which is that if A, B, C and D have the number 1 in the Validated column, consider that identifier as Closed.

But if for example in the Validated column there is some 0 consider the identifier as open, such as the following table:

IdentifierClassificationValidated

A

123457B0
      123457C1
      123457D

Table number two shows that in the validated column there is a 0, this means that the identifier is open.

Please, I would appreciate your help.

Greetings to all.

• 1. Re: Unique data set
          Jim Dehner

Hi

I think your english is fine - much better than my spanish

try   { fixed (Identifier)  : if Min(Validated) = 0 then 'Open' else 'Closed' end }

You may need to play with the syntax I don't have a data set to check it against

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

• 2. Re: Unique data set
            meenu choudhary

Hello ,

try below logic:

if {FIXED [Identifier]:MIN([Validated])}=0 then 'closed' else 'open' end