Is this what you're looking for?
You can create a dual axis chart and then add in reference lines. Attached a workbook so that you can replicate, but here are also the steps:
1) Create your first bar chart and then add in your second measure by dragging it into the shelf right next to the existing measure:
2) Right click on the second pill and select dual axis:
3) Right click on one of the axis and synchronise them:
4) You should then have 3 marks card, one for all, and one for each of the measures. For the measure marks card, change one of the marks type to be bar and the other circle:
5) Finally drag your final measure into details on the ALL marks card and then go to the analytics tab and add in the reference line:
It really helped! Thanks so much for sharing it.