Thanks Tushar, However this does not solve my purpose.
I would like to get the days:Hours:Mins:Secs from the last reported date field which is mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss format
1 of 1 people found this helpful
When I saw your post I thought: "Wow.... that's a nice viz. I could use this". So now I'm commited
The answer I found (and using now) is the following:
I used this information to
- Create a calculated field DATEDIFF('second',[start datetime],[end datetime]
- Create a second calculated field copy and paste from link
This results in a abc, not the individual measures. So....... I took the formula in step two apart and created 4 new measures
- difference in days (INT(SUM([fieldname])/86400)
- difference in hours (IF (INT(SUM([fieldname])%86400/3600)) < 10 THEN 0 ELSE INT((SUM([fieldname])%86400/3600)) END)
- difference in minutes (IF INT(SUM([fieldname])%3600/60) < 10 THEN 0 ELSE INT(SUM([fieldname])%3600/60) END)
- difference in seconds (IF INT(SUM([fieldname]) %3600 %60) < 10 THEN 0 ELSE (INT(SUM([fieldname]) %3600 %60)) END)
Now I can build the viz bij putting all these individual measures together.
Each red section is a different (tekst) viz. This way a can individually create and format each part and combine them on my dashboard.
Thanks for the inspiration!!
Thank you everyone., I was able to use both the suggestions and prepare the dashboard the way we wanted. Thank you