3 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2018 2:04 PM by Connor Larsen

Keep logo when pdf is downloaded

Carly McCann

Hi all,

I am creating a visualization that includes a ranking of states as well as a map. I would like to be able to download a pdf of the state ranking list that retains a logo and title when downloaded. Since there are too many states to be viewed as once, to download a the state ranking you have to download a pdf of the specific sheet rather than just downloading the current view.

For example, in my simple example display here (twbx also attached):  https://public.tableau.com/profile/carly6373#!/vizhome/EXAMPLE2/TITLETOSTAYWHENTABLEISDOWNLOADED 

to download the full state ranking you can choose download > PDF > include specific sheets from this dashboard > Sheet 1

However, when you use this approach, the logo and title are not included on the generated pdf.

For the title the only work around I could think of is to title the sheet rather than the workbook, but I cannot think of a solution for the logo. Is there a way to group the logo and state ranking? or include the logo on the state ranking sheet?

Thank you,

Carly