3 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2018 7:48 AM by francesco.fincato.1

Customer Behavior after 1st Purchase in X Category

francesco.fincato.1

Hi,

I have been trying to find a solution to this in the forum, but I couldn't find anything that was solved out so far.

I would like to find out among a group of Customers who placed their first order in a specific category what category they purchased when they came back the 2nd time, the 3rd one etc.

My aim would be to understand very visually and easily how these users behaved, but so far I don't have a clue of how to do this. I would need to filter at first by the Users who purchased in the first category, but then I don't know how to reconsider those same users which switched to another category for their following purchases.

I am attaching a workbook based on the Superstore data and in which I have built up a Cohort starting from Users who placed an order in the Technology category. I would like to find a way to understand when customers placed orders again, but not in this specific category and possibly to have this visually represented (in a funnel style for example).

Thank you very much in advance to anyone who can shed a bit of light on this.

Francesco