Not quite clear with your issue here.Can you please rephrase your question so that its more clear.
are you trying to configure tableau server on linux?
are you trying to get tickets related to linux onto tableau site/dashboard?
I would like to configure the php file that needs to be accessed from the Linux server. I have configured the server by adding the trusted hosts.
I ran the trusted.html (to check if the server is generating the ticket) form file to test the server configuration to generate the ticket. I looked at the sample files under the "\extras\embedding\php" and would like to know where I need to put these files i.e. on the Tableau Server or on the Server where I would like to show the workbook?
Please chk the below links it may help you out.
- php - Tableau Tickets - POST to get ticket returning login form, not ticket ID - Stack Overflow
- curl - Tableau get ticket with PHP - Stack Overflow
- Integrate PHP to Tableau Server (apache Webserver?) - Stack Overflow
- Tableau Server on Linux: Everybody's Install Guide
- I need help for Trusted Authentication with Proxy Server