2 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2018 10:24 AM by suman kumar

Dashboard Question

Justin Woodruff

Good morning,

I've got a question about dashboards. I'm working on one that has multiple containers, 15 to be exact. I put borders around all of them. My problem is this: one of them is not showing the bottom border. How do i fix this? I'm sure there has to be a way.

Thanks,

Justin

• 1. Re: Dashboard Question
          ShivaRam Chennapragada

Could you post a screenshot? This usually happens when two containers overlap, gently resize by holding at the bottom of the container.

• 2. Re: Dashboard Question
            suman kumar

Hi Justin, Justin Woodruff

If bottom border is not there then there can be multiple reason:

1.) Have you checked outer padding (Select the view which container's bottom border is not showing and then go in Layout option. You'll get outer padding option. Try to play with that) It'll help you.

2.) your two worksheet will be in one container and you are trying to see just below of first report. it's very sensitive at the time of keeping container for each report. try to play with it by clicking select layout container option or get rid off those container and create again.

Try with these option. It might help you. Please let me know if have any question and mark helpful just below of my answer if my solution works for you.

Thanks

Suman