6 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2018 9:41 AM by Edward Ostrovsky

Filter data based on another filter's date range

Edward Ostrovsky

Background:

Hi all, I have the following user's registration funnel snippet, where user creates account and then goes through prompts with the goal of registering:

Jan 2, 2018
      Jan 3, 2018
      Jan 4, 2018
      User Creates Account9126
      User Registers8129

The reason Jan 4 has more registered users than accounts created is because someone from before Jan 2 can apply later.

I have 3 date fields: dates in the table are labeled date, and I have create_account_date and registration_date for the two respective events.

Issue:

I am trying to add a date filter, where I can pick the date range of the data I want to see.

- I added create_account_date as filter, and picked Jan 2 to Jan 4. However, that will only force min(registration date) to Jan 2, max(registration date) can be way in the future- after Jan 4.

- I also tried forcing create_account_date = registration_date, but that understates those who registered on a day different from create_account_date, but still within the filtered date range.

Ask:

Can you please assist with a way where I can add create_account_date as filter, but have registration_date be between the filtered min(create_account_date) and max(create_account_date)?

Thank you in advance.