Could you please attach pancaked workbook(**.twbx)
Thanks for your reply. Having figured out the problem with sheet swapping, I decided to go with that. The problem was that I couldn't fit two sheets into a horizontal container. The silly reason is that my container was was not large enough to allow a second sheet to be dropped in. I only figured this out because I resized the container, then I was able to drop two sheets into it, then I resized it back to original height. So now, when a user selects a single customer, the original sheet displays and when they select multiple customers, another sheet displays which shows aggregate counts.
Thanks for the views/replies!