1 Reply Latest reply on May 2, 2018 3:28 AM by kumar bharat

Viz in Tooltip

Zach Ferris

Hey everybody!

Image result for hey everybody meme

Quick question here: In the attached workbook I have a dashboard with "Confirm Issues", a list of Sales Order numbers on the right, and then "Month To Date as Compared to Previous Months" in the bottom right. Since we are now on 10.5, I figured we may as well take that last sheet and just include it in the tooltip. That will free up space on the dashboard and utilize Tableau's new functionality! Right now it is not working. :-(

I believe this is the issue: The filter I use on "Confirm Issues" is related to a different data source than the filter used on "Month to Date..." I tried to just blend the two data sources (I edited the relationships already), but then I receive this error: "Cannot blend the secondary data source because one or more fields use an unsupported aggregation." How can I keep/edit the aggregation but blend effectively so my Viz in Tooltip only shows the appropriate "Months to Date..." data and not ALL data? How do I blend so I can use the filter in "Confirm Issues" on ALL worksheets?