Please try context filter instead of quick filter.
it should help.
Unfortunately it won't help.
I changed the 'Domain' filter and the 'Domain (copy) filter to context (by clicking 'add to context') and then tried to add 10 more domains.
It still takes a lot of time (almost a minute) to return an answer )-:
I feel the R script is taking time,it cannot be an issue with tableau.Please do a performance check of your tableau workbook using recordperformance option and check where it is taking time.
i suggest please relook at your R logic as context filters are better when we compare with quick filters.
secondly u need to add the dimensions to the context for the context filters to work properly.
please check the rserve which has got something to do with tableau and R integration.below is the link.
I guess that it is related to my R script.
Unfortunately i haven't found a way to improve its performance.
You can need to recordperformance and identify where it is taking time and fix the issues.
- Create a Performance Recording
- Record and Analyze Workbook Performance
- Interpret a Performance Recording