Hi Tableau Community!
I'm Nick, the Recruiting Lead for VIATEQ Corporation.We're hiring Tableau enthusiasts and experts to lead the charge in all reporting and administration requests for a federal client.
The Tableau Report Author and Administrator will provide expertise in developing Tableau, reporting, authoring, and managing Tableau.
• 2+ years’ proven experience with Tableau Server
• 3+ years’ proven experience with Tableau Desktop
• 3+ years’ proven experience in the analytics field.
• 1+ years’ experience working with a configuration management team
• Exceptional attention to detail and meticulous organizational skills
• Ability to work quickly and respond to the needs of other team members and clients
• Intermediate knowledge of the command line and PowerShell
• Knowledge of or familiarity with ETL and data warehousing is a major plus
• Must be comfortable with working independently and in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2007, VIATEQ Corporation is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified 8(a) company that provides business solutions for federal and state government agencies. VIATEQ’s past performance and business model provides a framework and flexibility for employees, clients and business partners to work together to meet our client’s business needs. Previous and current clients of VIATEQ include but are not limited to the Department of Labor, Defense Logistics Agency’s National Defense University, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the Department of Homeland Security’s US Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the Department of Commerce’s US Census Bureau.
VIATEQ Corporation provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, ***, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, VIATEQ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Apply here: Apply to our Tableau role!
Thanks for reading!
Recruiter | VIATEQ Corporation