3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2018 3:25 AM by vamshi reddy

Color issue

vamshi reddy

Hi team,

Have a issue with the color,i have a condition like >300% blue color and 300% to 150% yellow and <150% red color .Wrote a if condition and when i see in the workbook the colors are coming with the filters changes also but after publishing the workbook when i opened the dashboard link then i can see the color changes for some conditions.What could be the reason

• 1. Re: Color issue
          Ken Flerlage

I don't understand what you're saying. Could you upload a packaged workbook to help provide some context?

• 2. Re: Color issue
            Peter Fakan

Hi Vamshi, + what Ken said.

My initial thoughts are you are simply putting the % inside your calculated field, but have calculated this by using the quick table calculations menu. To get around this, you need to put the full equation inside the calculated field.

HTH

Peter

• 3. Re: Color issue
              vamshi reddy

Peter,

We are doing some calculation to get the data.Based on the values we are putting some color codes for the values,when i see the values in the workbook i am getting the correct color codes.After publishing the dashboard when i access the dashboard using URL it is coming up with different colors.