1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2018 4:47 AM by Jim Dehner

Level of detail with conversion rate

Florence Clutha

Hi All,

I am trying to calculate the site conversion rate using a LOD calculated field, so that when I filter on a specific dimension the site average stays the same.

I successfully do this for total sessions { FIXED [Created Date] : [Sessions] }, but when I try to do this for a rate, it breaks and shows a strange ~200% conversion rate {fixed [Created Date] : sum([Sales]) / [Sessions]}

Any help will be appreciated!

Florence

• 1. Re: Level of detail with conversion rate
          Jim Dehner

I would like to see the TWBX workbook with the data attached but it looks like you calculate the total number of session in the first LOD but did not use it in the second

if this is the total number of sessions  { FIXED [Created Date] : [Sessions] }

don't you need to use it in this       {fixed [Created Date] : sum([Sales]) / [Sessions]}

in place of [Sessions]?

something like                     {fixed [Created Date] : sum([Sales]) / { FIXED [Created Date] : [Sessions] }}

Probably has some aggregation or syntax issues but that should give you a direction

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.