2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2018 12:48 AM by Ben Schwetlick

Help on IF Function

Ben Schwetlick

Hi all,

I need help for gaining further insight into an analysis.

As a first step I was looking to only filter calls that occurred from both websites, I created essentially a pivot table

Edited.png

And used a fixed calculation/filter to only return results which had more than 1 column:

Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 16.44.17.png

However, now we want to breakdown the analysis further across different website versions. Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 16.35.52.png

So the aim is to filter away the results so we can see which versions of website starting with E had calls which also had calls in the other columns (N, a,d,i,i,m,o+s)

Having to take screenshot from sensitive data. I believe it should be possible to achieve the same results but with added granularity via an IF function. However I need help building the calculation.

Thanks,

Ben

• 1. Re: Help on IF Function
          Jim Dehner

Hi Ben

would prefer to see the twbx workbook so we can provide a better solution

but in your original fixed LOD statement you had included           Meas cust 101 and counted Meascust103

Try using this for you LOD   {Fixed [meascust 101],[meascust 301]: count(number of records)}

what that will do is take the combinations of the 2 dimensions (101 and 301) and count the number of records they have in common in your IF statement

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

1 of 2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Help on IF Function
            Ben Schwetlick

Hi Jim,

Thanks for getting back in touch and helping out.

I had a look at it with fresh eyes this morning and I have solved it. I kept the fixed calculation based off of the grouping of meas_custom_103 which was working, but then had meas_custom_103 which displayed all website versions ungrouped as a pill in the row instead so that I could see the results on these matching calls across all versions.