3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2018 2:26 AM by Chris McClellan

    MYSQL Custom Query Issue (10.5 - Desktop)

    Jalal Hassan

      Hi,

       

      So I am running into an issue in Tableau.

       

      My Query works fine when I run it in the MYSQL Workbench. The issue stems when I add the query as a custom query in Tableau.

       

      For some reason it is not pulling any data. Initially I thought it had something to do with the the other two data sources I was pulling from, but I made a new workbook with this query as the only data source and Tableau still did not pull any rows.

       

      I am struggling as Tableau is not giving me any error codes to work with, and the fact that the query runs perfectly in MYSQL Workbench.

       

      I tried googling the issue, but was out of luck in finding any solutions.

       

      Regards,