2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2018 9:15 PM by Eric Pastore

Directed Dashboard filtering

Richard Couillard

Hello expert community! I wasn't sure how to title this discussion thread but here is my question.

I have a dashboard that is made up of 3 separate worksheets. I want to use one which is a stacked bar graph as a filter for the other two, which I have set. The stacked bar displays the result of two Measures (Measure A and Measure B). I have each measure displayed on the stacked bar using a different color. The other two worksheets on the dashboard each represent a cross-tab view of the results for Measure A and Measure B.

What I want to accomplish is when I click on any of the Stacked Bars for Measure A, the detailed results for Measure A are displayed on the crosstab table and the same for when I click on any of the Measure B bars (Measure B results are displayed on the Measure B crosstab table).

Currently when I click on any of the stacked bars (Measure A or B) the same results are displayed on the both crosstab tables instead of Measure A data being displayed in the Measure A table and Measure B data in the Measure B table.

I hope my explanation is clear enough but if I need to provide an example I will work on developing a sanitized version of my story so I can share.

Any suggestions?

Thanks