Pl attach some workbook
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Got it to work:
- Create separate graphs ("Marks")
- In each Mark, assign the field containing the label related to the data to the "Label" under the appropriate Mark.
- The graph should now show the Line and the label on it
Now the trick is:
- On the last Row, click the down arrow and "Dual Axis"
- The graphs will now be joined and labels will still be there correctly, however axis on left won't match axis on right
- Right click right axis and click "Synchronize Axis"
- Right click right axis and click "Show Header" so it disappears
Now there will be only one graph, showing all the lines, with their specific labels.