Here is the Solution
- Create a copy of the Customer as Customer(Copy) and drag it to details
- Create a parameter to Choose Top N
- Create a Rank Calculation as
- Create a Filter Calc and Set it TRUE in Filter
- For Your Amount Calculation Create a Window SUM Calc which would Take care of Top N Filteration
Drag Rank to Row as Discrete First Pill, Filter to Filter Shelf and Edit Table Calculation as:
Drag Top N sales to the Label and Set Compute as to Customer(Copy) and That's it.
If it Helps, Pl mark it Helpful and CORRECT to Close Thread.
For Further Reading on this;
rank (1)_v10.2.twbx 15.7 KB
Deepak, this is works great!
Why do you have to create a copy of Customer? I have multiple dimensions in my view, do I need to create a copy of each one and drag to details?