In the attached, I did the best I could by editing the hidden axis a bit to remove zero, and re-sizing the marks. I don't think you can pad inside the sheet, only sheets on dashboards have the ability for inner/outter padding and those settings do not seem to help here.
Best of luck!
Thanks for the edited workbook.
I was able to solve the problem with following steps:
1) Remove [City] from the Columns Shelf
2) Create a new calculated field [Fake Axis] with the following formula: INDEX()
3) Drag [Fake Axis] to the Columns Shelf
4) Right-click [Fake Axis] on the Columns Shelf and select "Compute Using > City"
5) Right-click on the X-Axis at the bottom and select "Edit Axis..."
6) Select "Independent axis ranges for each row or column" and click OK
7) Right-click SUM(Weight) and select "Compute Using > GOING group"
It looks great now!
X_5_pane_edges_Final.twbx 2.4 MB