1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 3, 2018 3:03 PM by Wesley Magee

Filter by values then results split into dates

Desmond soh

1) I first filtered the User Name (eg GBI-138, GBI-403 etc) by those whos SUM(Amount) is greater than 100,000

2) Next when i expanded the years by clicking the + in YEAR, GBI-195 is missing from the table because the SUM(Amount) in its respective quarter is less than 100,000.

How do I not apply this SUM(Amount) filter for only these set of datas after SUM(Amount) filter on all the data? I can't seem to add to context this SUM(Amount) filter as well. Please help. Thank you

• 1. Re: Filter by values then results split into dates
          Wesley Magee

Desmond,

Have you tried an LOD calculation? You could first calculate the SUM(Amount) for each User at the User level and then use that as a filter. The calcuation would look like this:

{FIXED [User Name] : SUM(Amount)}

This will always look at the Total Amount for each user instead of the quarterly amount. Drop this onto the Filters shelf. Let me know if I misunderstood the problem.

-Wesley

If this post assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful