4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2018 11:01 AM by Ramesh Ravichandran

    Error while running the extracts

    Ramesh Ravichandran

      Hi Guys,

       

      I am getting the below error while running extracts

       

      There are two datasources and just renamed the calculated field from .CATEGORY  to .CATEGORY_POS from Datasource1 and then i renamed the CATEGORY to .CATEGORY in Datasource2.

       

      Initially the filters are pulled from Datasource1 in the dashboard. After renaming the calculated field i have pulled the filters from Datasource2.

       

      These are the changes i did. But i am getting the error while running the extracts.

       

      Other steps i tried is that i have deleted the calculated field and recreated, the issue still persists.

       

      Please advise

       

      Thanks

      Ramesh