0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2018 7:49 AM by matt hins

Change Mark Shape with Data

matt hins

Hi, I have dashboard setup to display growth rate by prospect segment along with a green triangle mark shape when rate is positive and red when negative but I would like the green "positive" triangle to switch Mark Shape to upward triangle. I would think a calculated field would get the job done but the trouble is that the Measure is running through a Table Calc set to %Diff, so I'm not sure how to work the growth rate into a calculation when it's no longer a simple Measure. Additionally, the color change is running through the Color editor, rather than a calculated field, which works fine, but it doesn't help with the shape change feature. Does anyone know how I can write up an IF/THEN calculation that would essentially say:

IF [Table Calculation - %Diff of Contact ID - "Growth Rate"] is > zero, "positive"

THEN display "upward triangle Marks Shape"

ELSEIF [Table Calculation - %Diff of Contact ID - "Growth Rate"] is < zero, "negative"

THEN display "downward triangle Marks Shape"

Attached screenshots:

"Capture01" - shows dashboard

"Capture02" - shows Table Calc controlling growth rate

"Capture03" - shows Color editor controlling Red = "negative" and green = "positive"