1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 28, 2018 6:50 PM by Evan Cunningham

How to arrange dashboard tiles...

Evan Cunningham

Hi everyone,

I am pulling my hair out trying to format a dashboard to have a 3x3 design.

I have seven figures and a legend that I want to fit into the space (827x701px). I have done it before, so I know it is possible, but I can't for the life of me remember how I did it.

The below is how I had the figure when it was a 3x5 design. The problem I am having now is that I can't get multiple horizontal containers into a single vertical container like I have in the below image. When I try to drag the container, it only gives me the option of placing it inside the previous container, or outside all of the containers (such that it ends up at the highest level on the hierarchy). What I think I want is one vertical container with three horizontal containers (of equal sizes) stacked on top of each other so I can put my figures inside (again of equal sizes).

Just dragging all the sheets on is fine, but I can't manually change the width and height to make it consistent. If there is an easy way to do this, that would work too.

Can anyone give me some advice here?

Thanks,

Evan