This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Right-click and drag the date field to the Columns shelf, choose WEEKDAY([Date Field])
- Drag the first measure to the Rows shelf
- Filter for the desired two-week period (Right-click and drag the date field to the Filters shelf and choose range; or use a calculated field that flags the desired two-week period and drag that field to the Filters shelf)
- Right-click and drag the date field to the detail tile (or color tile, etc.) in the Marks shelf, and choose WEEK([Date field]). This creates a different line for each week. For more control, use a calculated field to assign "Current Week" and "previous week" based on specific criteria, and use this field on detail or color.
- For additional measures, just drag them to the Rows shelf; a new chart is added for each.
- To combine measures into a single chart, right-click on the pill in the rows shelf and choose Dual Axis.