This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Duplicate the worksheet (right-click on the tab with the sheet name and click "Duplicate sheet"). I'll refer to the two sheets as sheet 1 and sheet 2.
- Click the icon for new dashboard
- Drag sheet 1 and sheet 2 to the dashboard.
- From the menu, click dashboard, then actions...
- Click Add Action, and choose filter
- For Source sheets, only have Sheet 1 checked.
- set "Run Action On:" to Select
- For Target Sheets, only have Sheet 2 checked.
- "Clearing the selection will:" show all values.
- Under Target Filters, click "Selected Fields", then click the button for "Add Filter..."
- Select [Location] for the field (both source and target).
- Click OK; OK (closes out action windows).
Now as you drill down and select Sales Reps on Sheet 1, Sheet 2 will filter to show only locations associated with that sales rep (but will show data for all sales reps in that location.