1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 27, 2018 8:04 AM by Deepak Rai

How to calculate a percentage across two data sources?

Benjamin Dageroth

Hello,

I have two tables:

Table A: All Orders incl. the date of purchase, item, order-id, marketplace, quantity etc.

Table B: All returns, incl. the return date, item, order-id, quantity but not marketplace and some other columns.

Now I want to create dashboard which shows me the return rate of each item on each marketplace for the last 60 days.

The first thing I did was to connect Table B with table A to have the marketplace available in table a for each returned item, not a problem.

But how do I get a dashboard, which shows me the number of returns (return-date) divided by the number of sales, grouped by marketplace and item?

E.g.

Month | Item     | Quantity B = returns | Quantity A = Total sales | Quantity B / Quantity A = return rate

Feb     | Item 1  | 10                              | 100                                | 10%

Feb     | Item 2  | 5                                | 100                                | 5%

And I would like to restrict this to the last 60 days, but one time it would be regarding the purchase date in Table A and the return date in Table B.

This is my desired result. If anybody could help me on how to do that, that would be great.

kind regards,

Benjamin