1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 6, 2018 2:35 PM by Amber Loranger

Can Anyone Help Me On This Please?????

Nishant Dwivedi

Hello All,

Hope you all are doing Great.

I am using Tableau 10.5.0 as my Desktop Version and Server is 10.05.1(Which is updated this weekend only).

I have a Workbook which has 2 data source 1) Tableau Published Datasource which is a View from MSSQL

2) Excel Sheet which is live(target Sheet)

Now what is happening is the dashboard is showing all blank(No Data) from morning onwards. And when I create a local copy(Or Make it Live) of the published data source the data can be seen. But as soon as i again publish that local copy(Extract) the dashboards again becomes blank showing nothing but the First month of all the years that is Januarys Data only..  whereas I want all the month's data Jan,feb,march---- dec

before getting published to the server it pops up below error.

I want to have all of my data as it used to be.. and the Published data source which is throwing an error is being used for last 2 years and suddenly its throwing error today.

Can someone please me on this as I am not able to get this thing anywhere on the internet??Does it relates to the new .hyper extension for the extracts?? Please reply

Many Thanks,
      Nishant Dwivedi