2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2018 10:19 PM by Prajval T

Table calulations

Prajval T

Hi Team,

I should have view like below.

I need to show the Sub category % of sales by Ship Mode.

But tricky requirement is, i need to show the % only for Second  Class and Standard Class and in the Grand total i need to show total's of all. but in the % i need to show the summation % of Second  Class and Standard Class.

Required Result should be like below.

But i am trying and adding Row Grand totals, it showing for all like below.

But i want to restrict the % of columns for second and standard class and in the % row Grand totals want to show the sum of the % of second and Standard classes only.

Can any one please help me how to do that??

• 1. Re: Table calulations
          Jim Dehner

Good morning

I broke this into 2 pieces - you can do it in 1

First I limited the % calculation to the 2 ship modes with this

I then used that calculation is the one below to provide a summation in the grand total row

it returns this

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

• 2. Re: Table calulations
            Prajval T

Hi Jim,

Sorry to say this, i didn't get anything from your solution.

I tried with calculation like restricting to for some columns like First Class and Sam Day.

The main requirement is i need sum up the % of Second Class and Standard Class in the Grand total Columns like below.