2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2018 9:15 AM by dinesh punnam

Top N not working correct when connecting to SSRS cube

dinesh punnam

Hello All,

I am connecting to SSRS cube/live connection  and it has limited functionalities -

Task : I have to have sales office , Yoy % Avg rate and yoy % CPM rate on teh report and advertiser name is driving the top N selector and this shouldn't be in report.

Problem : Tableau is getting top N for each sales office ( advertiser can be in all the sales office ) then showing same advertisers in each sales office - The issue here is  the issue here is I am getting all the advertiser names even though they have null revenue in other sales office ( In Brazil squirrel global media has some revenue but where as in Argentina it has zero ). The problem in order to see top 10 advertisers  I have to put  Top 90 ( 9 sales offices * 10 top ) in the parameter.

How do I get rid of the advertisers with no revenue and connect to my Top N parameter. Please let me know if you need any additional info in this regards

Tried adding formula Calculation 2

IF ISNULL([Gross  Revenue])

THEN  0 ELSE 1 END

but this is not helping me to remove the advertisers with null gross revenue in each sales office.