This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1 of 1 people found this helpful
With my experience of playing around with postgres , I would suggest :-
- Create a dashboard by pulling all the relevant data from postgres and publish it on to the default site.
- Create all the site admin user accounts on this default site so that they can access it without going to their own site.
- Create a data source ,make it extract and publish it.
- Use user filters so that each site admin can see data only of their site.
- Reason behind making the data source as extract is live connection will put some extra load on the repository as disk I/O will increase.
Hey Arun, Thank you. I like this approach.